Presentations can be an effective way to deliver complex information or tell a persuasive story. For example, you may find yourself in the position of convincing an executive to purchase an expensive content management system or reminding your boss how many different ways you add value to the company during your annual review. Telling your audience a convincing story is difficult enough without the handicap of boring, static, text-filled slides, and audiences have long suffered through endless PowerPoint slide decks. Once you discover Prezi’s ability to add meaning through proximity and visualize relationships through movement, you may never deliver another PowerPoint. Get started with the live Web seminar Wowing Your Audience with Prezi, presented by Michael Opsteegh on Tuesday, 26 August, from 1:00-2:00 PM EDT (GMT-4).
Attendees will benefit from this webinar in several practical ways:
- Understand the difference between Prezi and other presentation platforms
- Know how to sign up for the Prezi account that suits their needs
- Understand the principles for planning a successful Prezi
- Understand how to source appropriate graphics
- Know how to place text and graphics on the Prezi canvas
- Understand how to use proximity and movement effectively
This presentation will show Prezi in action.