User research is the foundation of user experience, but conducting user research can seem intimidating when just starting out. At its essence, though, user research is just asking users about themselves in a constructive and focused way. Learn the basic building blocks for user research from planning to effectively sharing findings with the live Web seminar Getting to Know You: User Research Fundamentals Anyone Can Use, presented by Karen Bachmann on Wednesday, 18 June, from 1:00-2:00 PM EDT (GMT-4). You’ll:
- Understand the types of user research and where each can be used in the development life cycle.
- Identify inputs that can help guide effective user research.
- Learn the fundamentals of planning and conducting user research.
- Learn how to identify and recruit the right participants.
- Explore the alternatives when getting direct access to users is challenging.
- Learn how to identify and present the compelling findings that elicit needed changes.
If you want to get to know your users better, this webinar will give you pragmatic tools to accomplish that goal.