Guest post by Robert Hershenow, who presents the live Web seminar Quality Recordings: Quick and Clean on Wednesday, 15 January, from 1:00-2:00 PM EST (GMT-5).
Do you record narration for e-learning, podcasts, video, or audiobooks? Would you like to find out how to make high-quality recordings without a lot of hassle or expense? You don’t need to book time in a recording studio, and you don’t need extensive audio knowledge. This fun, fast-paced webinar is designed to demystify the recording process.
I’ve worked as an audio equipment manufacturer, engineer, narrator, radio announcer, and musical performer. In this one-hour live webinar, I’ll use simple step-by-step methods, audio examples, and demonstrations to show you quick and easy ways to make great recordings.
What you will learn:
- What “good” sound is, why it matters, and how to get it
- How to get the most from your voice, microphones, and recording software
- Where and how to record for the best results
- Easy post-production tips to improve your recordings
- How to avoid problems (and fix them when you have to)
- How to maximize quality and efficiency with process workflows
You’ll be able to apply what you learn immediately to make better-sounding, higher-quality audio tracks . . . without breaking the bank.