Any good technical communicator starts a documentation project by doing needs analysis. For P&P (policy and procedure) content writers, the process is the same. However, there are some differences.
Join presenter Leah Guren and the Policy & Procedures SIG for the webinar, Effective Needs Analysis for Policies and Procedures Writers, on Thursday, 27 October from Noon-1:00 PM EDT (GMT-4). In this webinar, you will:
- understand the reason for performing needs analysis
- learn how P&P needs analysis differs from generic TC needs analysis
- learn best practices for mapping out a strategy
- identify key in-house players
- learn to create in-house personas
- …and more
The cost is $59 for SIG members and $79 for non-SIG members. NOTE: If you are a SIG member, you must contact Dawnell Claessen for the special SIG rate.