RULES FOR COMMENTS
We want to host a constructive, civil discussion where people can discuss topics freely in an atmosphere of mutual respect. With that in mind, we request that you follow the below rules:
- Refrain from personal attacks and insults; focus your response on the argument, not the individual.
- Do not post any messages or materials that are illegal, libelous, or defamatory.
- Within reason, stick to the topic of the thread; please do not hijack or derail the conversation.
- Do not post commercial or promotional material.
- Encouraging or threatening violence against anyone will not be tolerated.
- If you don’t agree with these rules, don’t participate.
In an attempt to create an environment where all readers feel comfortable taking part in a productive dialogue, we reserve the right to remove any comments that violate the rules. Repeated violations of the rules may result in a ban of the offending party.